Checkout online with Synchrony 0% financing
* Synchrony Bank 12 Months No Interest Financing Equal Monthly Pay plus any applicable taxes. Apply online. Transaction Code 112 Synchrony will advise you of any maximum amount or full credit that you can use towards purchase.
Same as Juki TL98 +1 Pedal Trim + Speed Control On Board. Be sure to use your toes on the foot control to run the machine and your heel to activate the thread trimmer. If you use try to use your heel to run the machine, it will only activate the thread trimmer and not run the machine. John Douthat, Owner & Tech, AllBrands.
The New Juki TL2010Q is a Single Needle Lockstitch Machine for straight stitching and quilting is also perfect for tailoring, dressmaking and home decor items. The Juki TL2010Q can be used as a table top machine, mounted into some cabinets or used on machine quilting frames. It is portable and has a built in carrying handle. Sewing area extension shown in picture is included with the machine.
The Juki TL-2010Q is a high-performance sewing and quilting machine. The TL-2010Q is a single needle, lock-stitch, portable machine, constructed of aluminum die-casting to ensure industrial-quality sewing.
*With advanced features, such an industrial sub-tension system, *variable speed control slider, and bright white LED lighting, this machine is built for precision sewing. With a large work area of up to 23 inches (with auxiliary table attached), the TL-2000Qi can handle large quilt, sewing or home decor project with ease.
Three Types of Quilting Foot / Drop Feed
- Three types of quilting feet are supplied as standard accessories with the machine. A 1/5" Quilting Foot is supplied along with a a 1/4" quilting foot and a quilting foot with a front open toe. The feed dog can be raised and lowered simply by depressing a switch. When quilting, the drop feed allows you to sew curved stitches with ease.
Quilting Foot Front Open Toe
- This presser foot for free-motion sewing is open at the front so that the needle area is easy to see. Since the presser foot moves up and down together with the movement of the needle, thick seams can easily be crossed.
1/5" Quilting Foot
- This presser foot is used for free-motion quilting. With the feed dog lowered, you can freely move the fabric to draw using stitching. The distance from the needle entry point to the outer edge of the presser foot is 1/5” (5mm). Since the presser foot moves up and down together with the movement of the needle, thick seams can easily be crossed.
1/4" Quilting Foot
- With a distance of 1/4” (6.5mm) from the needle entry point to the outer edge, this presser foot is perfect for echo quilting, stitching sewn equally spaced using the edge of the presser foot as a guide.
Even Feed Foot
- With its reliable feed, the even feed foot ensures the machine's ability to produce beautiful seams when sewing difficult-to-feed fabrics such as georgette and velvet, as well as heavy weight materials such as leather.
Automatic Thread Trimmer
- The machine is equipped with an automatic thread trimming device that simultaneously cuts the needle and bobbin threads at the sewing end by lightly pressing the push-button. It uses the thread trimming mechanism that is similar to the industrial sewing machine type.
Easy Bobbin Replacement
- Bobbin replacement is a breeze even with the auxiliary table installed, thanks to a large bobbin case opening and a removable plate in the auxiliary table.
Bobbin Winding (Auto-Stop)
- Prepare the bobbin for winding simply by installing it on the bobbin winder. The bobbin stops spinning automatically when it is full.
Automatic Needle Threader
- The push lever automatic needle threader easily threads the needle without eyestrain and allows you to start sewing quickly.
Knee Lifter Lever
- The knee lifter lever allows you to lift / lower the presser foot without using your hands.
Adjustment of Presser Foot Pressure
- Presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the fabric being sewn by turning a regulator located on the top of the machine.
Extended Sewing Area
- The throat size from the needle to inside the machine is 8.5 inches.
LED Sewing Light Brightness Adjustment Switch
- A switch in the needle area allows you to adjust the brightness of the light between high, medium, low, and of. Adjust the brightness to make hard to see seams and stitching areas easier to see.
Attachment Mounting Plate
- A separate attachment mounting plate for installing fabric guides and other attachments. This extends the life of the sewing machine, as it can now be replaced when the mounting holes become damaged.
Float Function (micro-lifter)
- Now equipped with the same mechanism as Juki industrial sewing machines for preventing uneven sewing on quilts as velvet, as well as stretched stitches on knit fabrics. The presser foot floats 0-2 mm above the material, making it useful for stitching over thick seams.
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 2 Years Electrical, 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Dimensions: 17.8" (W) x 8.6" (D) x 13.8" (H) inches
Sewing Speed: Min. 55, Max. 1,500 SPM
Stitch Length: Max. 6mm
Needle: HAx1 (130/705H) #7-#18 (HLx5#9-#18)
Weight (Machine only): 25.4 lb./11.5 kg
Rated Voltage / Power Consumption: 120V / 1.4A, 100W
Power Consumption of the Lamp: 12V, 3W
Auxiliary Table (Dimensions): 590 x 335 (mm)
Hook: Vertical full rotary hook
Lift of the Presser Foot : By lever Max 10mm, by knee lifter Max 12mm
- 4-step adjustable LED light
- Sliding Speed Control
- One Pedal foot control
- Sews heavy weight materials with ease
- Predetermined stop position of the needle
- 1/4 foot and free action foot
- Adjustment of pressing pressure according to material weight
- Thread tension scale
- Automatic stop-bobbin winding
- Portable sewing machine
- Automatic thread trimmer
- Universal presser foot tape ribbon narrow elastic application
- Presser foot lift 7 mm by hand
Throat Area: 8.5(L)x 5.9 (H) inches
Auxilliary table included: dimensions 590 mm x 277 mm (12 x 23)
- UL Listed
Includes the Following Accessories:
- Standard Straight Stitch Foot
- 1/4 inch Quilt Foot still included
- 1/5 inch Quilt (Also called "Free Motion" Darning Feet) Foot*
- Walking Foot
- Compensating Foot
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Foot Control and Cord over 50" Long
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Lint Cleaning brush
- 4 Bobbins
- Spool cap
- Needle pack
- Power cord
- Foot control w/ thread trimmer
- Instruction manual
- Knee lever Lifter
- Extension table (see product image)
- Auxiliary 8" x 12" extension work table
- Exclusive T screwdriver (2)
Note: The TL-2010Q now comes with 3 less feet below that are included with TL18QVP
- Roll Hemming Foot A9837-090-0A0
- Compensating Foot A5149-E98-ZA0
- 1/5 Quilting Foot A9811-E98-AA0A
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Superior 55623S 100 Metal L Bobbins 100 Standard Universal Rotary, Type L for* (+$29.00, You Save $10.99)
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R Box of 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)