INCLUDED: Brother's Best Premium Manufacturers Warranty: 25yr Head, 6 Yr Electrical, 2 Yr Parts/Labor
INCLUDED: 0% APR Financing through Synchrony Financial OAC On Credit Approval
INCLUDED: In Store Instruction
Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores with 0% Financing
Brother Premium Warranty 2 years parts and labor, 6 years electronic parts, 25 years metal casting..
"AllBrands is a Brother Authorized Dealer and ASC Authorized Service Center for any repairs including warranty parts and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax and phone. We service machines in our stores and/or refer to nearest ASC centers nationwide. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer." John Douthat, Owner & Tech
Step up to the Innov-ís NQ3700D and take your embroidery and sewing skills to the next level. With premium sewing features such as an enhanced My Custom Stitch, an Automatic Height Adjuster, Disney embroidery patterns and sewing fonts, and an Automatic Feed Thread cutting system, offering 313 built-in embroidery designs, including 55 Disney designs, 140 frame pattern combinations and 13 lettering fonts, and 291 built-in stiches from auto size button holes to lettering for sewing.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The Innov-ís NQ3700D offers state-of-the-art features such as automatic thread trimming system, giving you the opportunity to cut every jump stitch by moving the frame. The large workspace, Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature and the Pivot function all make for easy sewing and quilting projects. Expand your design capabilities with the generous 233 built-in embroidery designs, including 35 designs featuring Disney characters.
- 313 built-in embroidery designs, including 55 Disney, 140 frame pattern combinations, and 13 lettering fonts for your embroidery side.
- 291 built-in stitches, 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, and 5 sewing lettering fonts for your sewing side.
- A maximum embroidery field of 6" x 10" can accommodate large projects, and the sizeable 8.3" from needle to arm gives you more room to easily maneuver fabric. Plus, the compact faceplate provides better visibility for changing needles
- A brilliant and sharp 4.85" color LCD touch screen display welcomes you with an easy user interface. Here, you can do on-screen editing, including letter editing, enhanced zoom, resizing, rotating, repositioning, drag and drop, and combining designs.
- Send designs wirelessly from your PC† to your machine when connected to a wireless network, using Free Design Database Transfer. (No USB needed.)
- Peruse over 5,000 designs available for individual purchase on iBroidery.com. Who knows what you’ll create next?
- Keep a steady stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent, leading to uniform stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- This enhanced feature allows you to combine and edit custom and built-in stitches for a truly customized approach.
- Efficient and fast, embroider and sew designs at up to 850 stitches per minute so that you can create more in less time.
- From a Zigzag Foot and Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot to a soft cover and reference guide, you can start creating right out of the box.
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Download NQ3700D Brochure
NEW Brother accessories online catalog by machine model numbers
Brother NQ3700D Software Update
• 313 built-in embroidery designs, including 55 Disney, 140 frame pattern combinations, and 13 lettering fonts for your embroidery side.
• 291 built-in stitches, 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, and 5 sewing lettering fonts for your sewing side.
• A maximum embroidery field of 6" x 10" can accommodate large projects, and the sizeable 8.3" from needle to arm gives you more room to easily maneuver fabric. Plus, the compact faceplate provides better visibility for changing needles
• A brilliant and sharp 4.85" color LCD touch screen display welcomes you with an easy user interface. Here, you can do on-screen editing, including letter editing, enhanced zoom, resizing, rotating, repositioning, drag and drop, and combining designs.
• Send designs wirelessly from your PC† to your machine when connected to a wireless network, using Design Database Transfer. (No USB needed.)
• Peruse over 5,000 designs available for individual purchase on iBroidery.com. Who knows what you’ll create next?
• Keep a steady stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser foot pressure consistent, leading to uniform stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
• This enhanced feature allows you to combine and edit custom and built-in stitches for a truly customized approach.
• Efficient and fast, embroider and sew designs at up to 850 stitches per minute so that you can create more in less time.
• From a Zigzag Foot and Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot to a soft cover and reference guide, you can start creating right out of the box.
LCD Display Size Inches Diagonal 4.85"
Display (Number of Colors) 260,000
Stitch Select Touch Panel and Touch Sensor
Opening Screen Yes
On-Screen Help Yes
Built-in Languages Yes
On-Screen Editing Yes
Lighting 2 LEDs
Thread Tension Automatic
Needle Threading System Advanced
Easy Bobbin Winding Yes
Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed Yes
Thread Sensor Upper and Bobbin
Thread Sensor On/Off No
Automatic Thread Cutter Yes
Quick-Set Bobbin Yes
Full USB 1
Computer Connectivity with Update Capability Yes
Mouse Capability by USB No
Media Type USB
InnovEye Technology No
WLAN Enabled Yes
Software Update Notification Yes
Free Design Database Transfer† Yes
Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y) Inches 6" x 10"
Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 850 spm
Standard Included Frames 2 (6" x 10", 5" x 7")
Built-in Brother Embroidery Designs 313 including Disney/258 excluding Disney
Built-in Embroidery Designs Featuring
Disney•Pixar Characters 55
Built-in Frame Designs 10 Shapes x 14 Stitch Patterns
Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts 13
Thread Wiper No
Resume Function Yes
Trial Position/Layout Function Yes
Built-in Border Function and Designs No
Automatic Color Sorting on Border Function No
Sewing with Embroidery Unit Attached No
Appliqué Creator Function No
Automatic Feed Thread Cutting Yes
Curving Text on Screen Editing Yes
Space Reduction Among Embroidery Alphabets Yes
Pattern Rotating 1, 10, or 90 Degrees
Drag and Drop Editing Yes
On-Screen Automatic Density Adjustment No
My Custom Design Feature No
V-Sonic Pen for Embroidery No
Basting Stitch Before Embroidery No
Forward Backward by Stitch 1, 10, 100
Droplight Embroidery Positioning Marker No
Automatic Thread Trimming System Yes
Data Transfer Application Yes
Color Sort Yes
Auto Presser Foot Down Yes
Sewing & Quilting Feature:
Bed Area (Depth x Width) Inches 8.3" x 12.2" (12.6" x 21.1" with Wide Table)
Workspace (Width x Height) Inches 8.3" x 4.1"
Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 850
Knee Lifter Yes
Feed Dog 7 (Longer Version)
Back to Beginning Key Yes
Standard Presser Feet 12
Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles) 291
Buttonhole Styles 10 One-Step
Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts 5
Stitch Width 7mm
Stitch Length 5mm
Reinforcement Stitch Yes
V-Sonic Pen for Sewing No
Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide No
MuVit Digital Dual Feed No
My Custom Stitch Feature Enhanced
Side Ways Feeding Yes
Start/Stop Button Yes
Speed Controller Yes
Twin Needle Setting Key Yes
Needle Position Key (Up/Down) Yes
Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) Feature Yes
Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment Yes
Presser Foot Leveling Yes
Automatic Presser Foot Lifter Yes
Pivot Function Yes
Drop Feed/Free-Motion Manual
Free-Motion Quilting Foot Yes
Built-in Quilting Stitches Yes
Included Quilting Feet Yes
Footprint with embroidery unit attached (W" x D" x H") 27.37" L, 16.62" W, 11.87" H
Carton Weight (lbs)
Unit Weight (lbs) 30
Brother and Baby Lock Design Database Transfer Software
Hello Everyone! Just downloaded and played with the new Brother and Baby Lock Design Database Transfer program. This is a FREE program that allows you to transfer your designs wirelessly from your machine if it has the wireless feature! So cool! You can also search for designs, print catalogs of designs and manage your designs with this free program. You need to download the Baby Lock version for the Baby Lock machines or the Brother version for the Brother machines. Here are the links to the programs and manuals and also a Design Database class I have on Youtube. Enjoy!
Baby Lock: https://babylock.com/accessories/soft...
Jan's Design Database Class: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OztTd...
Becky Thompson with Power Tools with Thread Speaks about her Brother NQ3700D Machine:
• Zigzag Foot
• Monogramming Foot
• Overcasting Foot
• Zipper Foot
• Buttonhole Foot
• Blind Stitch Foot
• Button Fitting Foot
• Embroidery Foot
• Open Toe Foot
• Free-Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot
• Non-Stick Foot
• Stitch Guide Foot
• Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot
• Knee Lifter
• Foot Controller
• Standard Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work
• Alternate Bobbin Case for Bobbin Work
• 2 Embroidery Frame Sets
• Grid Sheet Set
• Quick Reference Guide
• Embroidery Design Guide
• Soft Cover
• Operation Manual
• Additional Accessories Included in Box
Bonus SASEBQ2 luggage bag set
Barbara, So I have a temporary solution, we think. Tell her to go into her settings and change the thread palette to anything but Original. There is software but that is being worked on that has just been reported this week as the machines are hitting the stores. What happens is the design is digitized from somewhere besides Brother software (PE-DESIGN), the thread palette isn’t in the machine. The software on that machine doesn’t have enough memory to change the colors when it is in original. When it is in any other palette, it will go to the closest RGB color for the palette selected. Please advise if this fixes the issue for her. Cindy
Yep! It worked! I changed it from Original to Embroidery on the machine and it took it just fine.
Thank you! I'll be sure to mention that on a video so if it happens to anyone else, they will know the fix. Thanks, Becky