- Sewing leather, canvas and other synthetic fabrics has never been easier than with the 4400TW walking foot machine.
- The two needle 4400TW, equipped with full top and bottom feed and needle feed, is ideal for sewing medium to heavy weight material.
- All of the convenience features are standard to make your job easier: self oiling, reverse lever, stitch length regulator, and of course, Reliable™'s trusted reputation for building quality, long lasting equipment.
- Large bobbin capacity
- 1/4" needle gauge standard
- Safety clutch
- Link-type feeding mechanism for smooth operation
- Automatic lubrication with pump
- Japanese Hirose® brand sewing hook
- Low noise, low vibration design
- 2,000 rpm high-speed operation
- Stitch dial regulator
- Reverse lever mechanism
- North American made table (20" x 48") and K-leg stand, plus 1/2h.p. motor included
TWO NEEDLE LOCKSTITCH, WALKING FOOT
For heavier work, where two needles are required; we recommend the 4400TW walking foot (compound feed) lockstitch machine. Top and bottom feed, and a higher foot lift allows the 4400TW to sew from medium to heavy weight fabric.
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
For sewing leather, upholstery, canvas, and synthetics, the 4400TW with safety clutch, drop in bobbin and automatic oiling offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
• 2,000-RPM operation
• Large capacity hook
• 14 mm foot lift (knee)
• Single row feed dog
• Instruction / parts manual included
• Tool kit, drawer, thread stand included
• Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
STITCH DIAL & REVERSE LEVER
The 4400TW has a stitch dial, providing adjustments (0-10 mm) for the length of the stitch as well as a convenient reverse lever for making the perfect back tack.
1/4" GAUGE STANDARD
The 4400TW has a ¼” gauge set as standard. Other sizes are available upon request.
Others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our K-legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
BONUS - FREE ÜBERLIGHT FLEX 3100TL
The perfect add on light is included at no extra charge for the 4400TW, making it both a great sewing machine, and a great value.
Reliable Warranty Information (.PDF)
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies Ships Ground Freight only.* For delivery please select options. "Lift Gate" which means a goods lifting platform installed at the rear of the delivery truck that facilitates the unloading of cargo from truck bed to the ground. Most shipments will require a lift gate, if there is not a loading dock, or fork lift available for delivery.
Ships LTL Ground freight only No Expedited Methods
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Model: 4400TW
- Maximum sewing speed(r.p.m.): 2,000
- Stitch length: 0-9 mm
- Needle bar stroke: 36 mm
- Presser foot lift
By hand: 8 mm
By knee: 16 mm
- Needle size: 135 x 17 #18-#23
- Thread take-up stroke: 74.5 mm
- Feed dog: Single row
- Gauge: ¼” Standard
- Hook: Auto lubricated large hook
- Lubrication: Auto lubricated
John, yes we stock the 3/8" gauge. retail is $275.00 more. Part # RELGAUGESET3/8(customers can copy and paste this note into Comments box at the end of the online order to change from 1/4" to 3/8" distance between needles)