You can Add to Cart and checkout online with 0% interest financing OAC on your Synchrony Sewing and More Card, without having to call into our order desk at 800-739-7374. * Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit! * Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit!
Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
- Sturdy brackets
- Measures (left to right): 102"
- Adjustable height; 37-1/2" to 45" tall
- Sturdy steel construction
- Easy to assemble
You must add Optional Top Plate Carriage Platform and Handles under Recommended Accessories below if you are going to use any portable home sewing machine that is not a longarm quilting machine like Grace Qnique 14+ or 15R . Specify Your Machine Brand and Model Number on this page before Adding to Cart.
The Q-Zone Queen Frame offers features that now include height adjustable legs to allow you to quilt sitting down or standing up with the added ability to adjust in height and width to accommodate longer arm quilting machines. Your customers will be able to start with their home machine and, when they’re ready, purchase a longer throat machine. This keeps them coming back time and time again to you, their Grace Dealer, for their quilting and sewing needs. The Grace Q-Zone Queen Frame gives your customer an affordable frame that will last for years.
The Q-Zone Queen frame has features that are normally found on our more expensive frames. Height adjustable legs you can quilt either sitting or standing. Adjust the arm length so you can either put your home domestic machine or the Q'nique 15R and bigger. Other features include two rails for quick and easy fabric attachment and a dual track carriage your machine will glide smoothly across your frame. Q-Zone Queen is a sturdy steel and versatile frame at a friendly consumer price.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- 102" Length (left to right)
- Expands 34.5"- 42.5" Wide (front to back)
- Adjusts 37.5" - 45" Tall
- Max quilting area - 84"
- Can be broken down into a 4ft frame
- Works with long arm quilting machines up to 19" arm
- Works with any domestic machines compatible with Grace speed controls up to 18" including but not limited to:
- Baby Lock - Quilter’s Choice Pro (BLQP), Quilter's Choice
- Bernina - 150; 165; 185; Activa: 145, 240, 720, 730, and 8 Series; Artista: 820 or 830; Aurora: 430, 440QE, and 450; Virtuosa: 153, 155
- Brother - 1500 S
- Elna - 7100, 7200, and 7300
- Janome - 10000, 1600P/DB/DBX, 6600, 6500, Horizon 7700
- Juki - 98E, 98 Q/QE, 2010Q, 2000Qi
- Pfaff - Grand Quilter
- Singer - Quantum 9910, 9940
- Viking - Mega Quilter 9"
- (Must purchase machine carriage platform and handles for domestic machines)
- US Warranty 5 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
When it comes to high-quality machine quilting frames, there is an impressive selection featured online at top quilter’s websites. In fact, the use of quilting frames is linked to the process of quilters needing to rotate their creations. The frames or stands allow quilters to tilt, rotate and to simply have this tool to enjoy quilting in various comfortable positions. Online testimonials from longtime quilters point to the best machine quilting frames are produced by the Grace Company frame manufacturer.
Another aspect of having the best quilting frame is linked to stands that quilters say can be “easily adjusted” for working on a creation without worry during the quilting process. For instance, a quilter commented online about how her Grace Company frame easily adjusts for both right and left hand use. A good frame is vital for such things as better stitch control.
Dimensions of the Q-Zone Queen Frame:
102” Length (left to right)
Expands 34.5”- 42.5” Wide (front to back)
Adjusts 37.5” - 45” Tall
Videos on Grace Q Zone Quilting Frames
Assembly Instructions Q-Zone Queen Frame
Optional Q-Zone Queen
Table Accessory Inserts Assembly Instructions
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.