*Up to 60 Months Bernina Credit Card Fixed Payment No Interest Financing with approved credit! Click HERE to Apply Online.
Bernina Q16 Longarm Quilting Machine Brochure
The new BERNINA Q16 has more throat space than your domestic, a spacious 16 inches. Pair it with a foldable, height-adjustable table.
- 16.5“ throat space for big quilt projects
- Unique digital thread tension adjustment
- Easy threading, independent bobbin winder
- Quilting without foot control
- Stitch Regulation for perfect stitches
Hand-guided quilting made easy
Thanks to the integrated BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulator you achieve perfect stitches at equal-length no matter which speed you move the fabric. A manual mode with no stitch regulation is also available.
- Precise regulated stitches (in BSR mode)
- Four different modes for full flexibility
- Simple customization via touch screen
- Rear Interface for pantograph or Q-matic Compatibility
Unique user interface
Totally customizable, the user interface includes useful functions, such as five user profiles, a stitch counter, and built-in tutorials regarding maintenance.
- Simple-to-navigate touch screen
- Individual settings for full comfort
- Built-in tutorials offer full assistance
Affordable. Sophisticated. The Q16
The new BERNINA Q16 has more throat space than your domestic, a spacious 16 inches. Pair it with a foldable, height-adjustable table and the Q16 meets and exceeds all your small space, big quilting needs.
- Spacious 16" workspace
- Cabinet and table options
- Built-in BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) for perfect stitches
Quilting without the foot control
The KickStart function allows you to quilt continuously without having to hold down the foot control. The KickStart function can be easily activated or deactivated via touch screen.
- Fatigue-free quilting whenever you like
- Enjoy full comfort and relax your foot
- Perfect for creating large projects
Fast threading and winding
The well-positioned spool holders and forward threading path are easy to reach and simple to follow. The on-board bobbin winder makes it convenient to wind your own bobbins.
- Threading becomes a child's play
- Enjoy comfort all the way
- Wind your own bobbin in no time
Unique thread tension control
The exclusive tension system features numeric tension settings making it very easy to use a wide range of thread types with success, no external tension assembly required.
- Adjust thread tension digitally
- Tension release for threading ease
- No external tension assembly required
Beautiful stitches every time
With high-speed precision stitching, you will complete more quilts quicker than ever.
- Achieve precise stitching results
- Stitches are always consistent
- Perfection is the new standard
The machine can be fully operated from the front. The handwheel in the front allows for easy manual needle positioning. Choose between different table options to best suit your preferences.
- Full operation from the front
- Different table options available
- Easy manual needle positioning
Working with bright lights
50 bright LED lights along the throat space of the machine and above the needle illuminate the quilt for enhanced visibility.
- Naturally illuminated working area
- Sufficient lighting even in darker rooms
- Perfect illumination of the quilting area
- US Warranty 5 year limited warranty on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Amanda Murphy talks about the BERNINA Q16: "All controls are at your fingertips!"
"Set your quilting spirit free with the Q16!"
- Foot control
- Power cord
- Bobbin thread tension gauge
- Lubricator pen
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- 5 needles 130/705 H PRO 100
- Torx screwdriver T25
- Torx screwdriver T6
- Tin box (for accessory storage)
- Thread lubricating unit
- Silicon oil
- 2 thread discs
- 5 bobbins in the accessory tin, 1 in the machine
- 2 spool stabilizers
- Seam ripper
- White spool net
- Manual threader
- Red screwdriver