All the features of the 1508 at an economical price! Horizontal axis large hook, loads from the side. Replaces Juki DNU-241/H . Will fit standard cut out. Also available with safety clutch for $100 more.
- Single Needle
- Compound Needle Feed And Walking Foot
- Speed up to 3000 Stitches Per Minute
- 9 Mm Stitch Length
- Industrial Upholstery Machine
- US Warranty 90 Days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- With its larger needlebar stroke, higher presser foot lift, and newly adopted double-tension mechanism, the machine offers excellent sewing capabilities and responsiveness
- Alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot are as large as 6.5 mm
- In addition, the ratio between alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot remains unchanged even when the material thickness changes
- Rectangular feed prevents needle from fraying
- Sews multi-layered parts of a material with consistent stitching pitch while preventing stitch gathering
- When the thread is caught in the hook or any other sewing trouble occurs, the safety mechanism will automatically operate to prevent the machine from being damaged
- Stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial
- Includes a clear view of the area around the needle, placement of the bobbin thread winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large handwheel
- Knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed which reduces the pressure required to operate facilities setup
- Machine's full open-type top design makes adjusting works easier
- Machine comes with a lubricating mechanism that uses a centralized oil wick which substantially reduces the time and trouble required for oiling the machine
- A walking foot mechanism is built into the machine arm to prevent oil from scattering
- Stitch length: 9 mm
- Needle bar stroke: 36 mm
- Presser foot lift clearance by hand: 9 mm
- Presser foot lift clearance by knee: 16 mm
- Hook type: Horizontal-axis full-rotary double-capacity hook
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Thread: #30
- #5, B46
- B138, Nm=60/3
- Distance from needle to machine arm: 10.3"
- Weight of machine head: 80.47 lbs
- UL Listed
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.
• Instruction Manual
• Parts list
• Product Brochure
The Brother PQ1500 is an apparel fabric machine and you need an upholstery material machine with built in walking foot and maybe needle feed* to prevent slippage.
The best straight stitch Walking Foot Portables (39) is Sailrite Ultrafeed LS-1 Straight Stitch Walking Foot Metal Portable Sewing Machine and Foot Control
for up to 1/4" material.
The best straight stitch Walking Foot Needle Feed (88) with Power Stand is Juki DNU1541 Walking Foot Needle Feed*, Big M Bobbin, 9mm Stitch Length, 9/16mmLift, SetUp PowerStand for up to 1/2" material.
The best needles to sew through horse halters, dog collars, straps and .01 inches - .45 inches of nylon webbing / nylon polyesters is Organ Cool Sew size 20 up, which prevents heat build up in the eye and thread melting, shredding or breaking, which can be a problem with the dense materials you are sewing on.
I have a JUKI DNU 1541, It appears that it does not have a safety clutch as the shiny safety clutch button on the base is solid and unmovable. My question is, can a safety clutch be added to to a non safety clutch machine? Bruce
The DNU1541 cannot be converted to the DNU1541S. You would need to upgrade to one of our DNU1541S Safety Clutch machines. Juki