For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas, vinyl and various coated and laminated products
- 4000 Stitches Per Minute
- Clearance Under Foot: 9/16"
- Needle Bar Stroke:1-3/8"
- 2.5 Stitches per Inch
- up to 10mm stitch length
- Bed Size: 7" x 20"
- 10" from needle to neck
- 1/2" Double-Needle Gauge
- Semi Automatic Lubrication System
- Large Vertical Hooks and Bobbins
Click HERE for Instruction Manual on Consew 339RB Double Needle Feed Walking Foot Sewing Machine
Click HERE for Maintenance, Repair, Troubleshooting on all Consew Compound Feed Walking Foot Sewing Machines
- US Warranty 1 year parts, 90 days labor on defects in materials and workmanship.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Two needle mechanism readily makes two parallel lines of stitches
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material, uniform stitching and eliminates slippage
- Large vertical axis hooks and bobbins assures longer operation between bobbin changes
- Centra-Lube® semi-automatic lubrication system
- Automatic hook lubrication
- Oil fed take-up
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thickness of material
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from being damaged
- Various needle gauges available
- For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas, vinyl and various coated and laminated products
- Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances, etc.
- Suitable for double needle seaming, binding, taping and piping operations
- Designed for stitching reinforced and parallel stitches
- Large range of gauge sets available
- Max stitch: 4 s.p.i. (6.5 mm)
- Max speed: 3000 spm *
- Clearance Under Foot: 9/16" (14mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1-5/16" (33 mm)
- Needle: DPx17, 135x17, 2167
- Needle Gauge: 1/2"
Please review our Freight LTL Shipping Policies
Ships Ground Freight only.