Download FREE Trial Software
*7 Extras! Free Monthly Brother iBroidery.com Designs, Creative DRAWings My Stitch Editor and Sizer Embroidery Software, Wilcom TrueSizer Format Conversion Software, 21 Exquisite Stabilizer Samples and DVD, Inspirations Thread Color Conversion Software, Designs in Machine Embroidery Magazine offer.
Design Custom Lettering & Monogramming in Minutes with Initial Stitch Software!
Even if you’ve never used embroidery software before, Initial Stitch software is easy to learn and is compatible with most brands of embroidery machines.
For 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops
Resize & save design files
Merge your own designs with the built-in lettering & monograms
HOW TO PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD THIS SOFTWARE:
Initial Stitch software is available at mass retailers in a retail package that contains a prepaid download code. You will need to purchase this software package (SKU# SAINIT), and then download the software, instruction manual and installation guide from the ‘Download software’ link below onto your computer, to activate your software using the provided download code. Included in the Initial Stitch retail package: Software activation code and instructions on how to install and activate the software. SKU #: SAINIT
Even if you’ve never used embroidery software before, Initial Stitch Embroidery Lettering and Monogramming Software is easy to learn and use. Design custom lettering and monogramming for 4x4 and 5x7 hoops, resize and save design files, and merge your own designs with the built-in lettering and monograms. Built in to the software are 25 lettering fonts, 5 monogramming fonts and 27 decorative frames to further personalize your designs.
Easy to use editing tools include resize, reshape, center, flip and align tools. Built-in recipes help guide you in selecting the right stitch properties for your fabric and the right stabilizer type for your project. This software also allows you to preview your designs on a range of background colors, or on your own imported fabric. Initial Stitch is compatible with most brands of home embroidery machines, with the ability to import and save designs in file formats for Brother and most popular brands of embroidery machines. Initial Stitch is PC compatible, for Windows® 7/8.1/10.
This software is sold as a prepaid download. An internet connection is required to redeem the included activation code and download the software, instruction manual and installation guide onto your computer.
For Use With: All Brother embroidery and combo sewing/embroidery machines
For use with: HE1, HE120PKG, HE240, LB5000M, LB5000S, LB6770, LB6770PRW, LB6770THRD, LB6800, LB6800THRD, LB7000, LB7000BNDL, PE500, PE540D, PE550D, PE700, PE770, PE800, SE1800, SE1900, SE270D, SE350, SE400, SE425, SE600, SE625
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Save designs in multiple formats: PES(V4-10), SEW, JEF, HUS, PCS, DST, XXX, EXP, SHV, VIP, VP3, BRF
- Import designs in multiple formats: PES, PHC, SEW, JEF, HUS, PCS, DST, XXX, EXP, SHV, VIP, VP3, ART
- Import PHC file formats to utilize Brother machine built-in designs
- PEN file viewer included to view Brother encrypted designs
Minimum PC Requirements:
- Computer: PC or compatible computer
- Operation System: Windows® 7/8.1/10
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512MB (1GB or more is recommended)
- Hard disk free space: 300MB
- Moniitor: XGA (1024x768), 16-bit color or higher
- Port: 1 available USB Port
- Internet Access: Required for software download and activation
- An internet connection is required to redeem the code and download the software, instruction manual and installation guide onto your computer.
- Made in the USA from imported software (Canada)
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.