INCLUDED: 0% APR Financing through Synchrony Financial OAC On Credit Approval
INCLUDED: In Store Instruction
Brother WiFi machines FREE Download: Design Database Transfers from computer, or ArtSpira App (Artspira information from Brother USA) to digitize hand drawings on mobile device screen directly to machine embroider.
* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing Option with approved credit! Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Credit Card Approval for Optional 0% Financing
Brother Premium Warranty 2 years parts and labor, 6 years electronic parts, 25 years metal casting..
Sewing and Embroidery in one Machine- With over 780 built-in embroidery designs, 760 built-in sewing stitches, modern technology, and the integration of Artspira‡, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 sewing and embroidery machine will be your go-to machine.
Built-in Disney Designs- The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 has the magic of 101 Disney embroidery designs built right in, featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, and Pluto. Plus, your favorite characters from Frozen, Finding Nemo, and Cars! Brother customers get exclusive access to even more Disney and Disney•Pixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com Download Center‡.
Wireless Enabled- The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 is wireless enabled. You can receive software update notifications and send embroidery files from your PC to your machine via the free downloadable Design Database Transfer (no USB required). This allows for easy data management for all your designs and projects.
Mobile Apps- Design line-art-inspired drawings on your mobile device and transfer your new designs to your Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 with the Artspira‡ mobile app via a wireless connection. With Artspira‡, creating a custom personal work of art has never been easier. Use the My Design Snap mobile app‡ to turn line art, handwriting, or printed clip art into embroidery data. It’s as easy as 1-2-3. Be alerted when it’s time to change the thread or when your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App‡.
Embroidery Positioning Function- Enjoy innovative embroidery features on the Stellaire2 XJ2 with the time-saving 2-Point Positioning with LED Pointer, which will help you align designs for pin-point embroidery placement.
Sewing Features- Add decorative tapering to projects with the Stitch Tapering feature and enjoy the ease of use and redesigned Multi-Function Foot Controller. Other notable features include easy removal of the Needle Plate, an upgraded N+ foot (from the XP3).
My Custom Stitch- For the ultimate sewing and embroidery personalization, the advanced My Custom Stitch feature allows you to create a stitch or pattern, save it, and then use that unique stitch or pattern for all your projects.
Generous Workspace- The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 has a generous 56 inches of workspace, a spacious 11.25” from needle to arm, exceptional LED lighting, a clear and sharp 10.1” LCD digital display, and a number of cutting-edge apps for almost any project.
LCD Display- See your designs come to life on the large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display and easily scroll through the menus, navigate the crystal-clear icons, and see your design properties in preview mode. In addition, you can watch one of the many educational tutorial videos online to get the most out of your Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 sewing or embroidery experience.
Embroidery Patterns- Loaded with a library of built-in embroidery designs, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 has a fun assortment of patterns that will inspire. First, browse the nine Large Size Patterns and the three Light Sketch Flower patterns, including floral and wildlife motifs. Then, scroll the seven Line and Corner patterns that feature decorative corners, flowers, and an adorable bunny face and the three In-The-Hoop patterns that feature a Pin Cushion (disguised as a hedgehog), a Scissor Sheath, and a decorative Scrap Bag.
My Connection Feature- The value-packed My Connection feature will allow you to send files back and forth between your Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 and select ScanNCut DX machines. When the design or pattern is sent from machines when connected to the same wireless network, the ScanNCut DX to a Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2, it can be retrieved in My Design Center. This feature takes the place of using a USB to transfer designs between machines and is exclusive to ScanNCut DX machines only.
My Design Center- The My Design Center has 30 basic shapes, 30 closed shapes, 30 open shapes, and 17-line types that can be used, alone or combined, to create unique embroidery projects. In addition, my Design Center has more selection choices, such as line types and region motifs, for almost any project.
Yarn Couching- Turn embroidery letters with yarn into a cool 3-D effect using the Couching Embroidery Foot
Matrix Copy Function- Create unique and distinctive designs with the Matrix Copy feature. Add multiple copies of the same design on your project for one-of-a-kind patterns
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
45.61 lbs. -with embroidery unit attached
Footprint: 26.06" L x 12.64" W x 13.70" H
36.06" L x 20.63" W x 13.70" H -with embroidery unit attached
- LCD Display Size (Diagonal) Inches: 10.1" (5.3 x 8.5)
- Display (Number of Colors): Up to 16,777,216
- Stitch Select: Clear Touch Panel
- On-Screen Help
- Built-in Languages
- On-Screen Editing
- Lighting: LED 10" Lighting
- Thread Tension: Automatic
- Needle Threading System: Automatic
- Easy Bobbin Winding
- Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed
- Thread Sensor: Upper and Bobbin
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Quick-Set Bobbin
- Full USB 2
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability
- Mouse Capability by USB: Optional
- Media Type: USB
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y): 9.5" x 14"
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 1,050
- Standard Included Frames: 4 (9.5" x 14", 9.5" x 9.5", 5" x 7", 4" x 4")
- Built-in Brother Embroidery Designs: 788
- Built-in Embroidery Designs Featuring Disney/Disney•Pixar Characters: 101
- Built-in Frame Designs: 10 Shapes x 14 Stitch Patterns
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts: 26
- Thread Wiper
- Resume Function
- Trial Position/Layout Function
- Built-in Border Function and Designs
- Color Sort Feature
- Sewing with Embroidery Unit Attached
- Appliqué Creator Function: Create Multiple Appliqué in One Hoop
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting
- Curving Text on Screen Editing
- On-Screen Letter Editing
- Multiple Pattern Selection
- Space Reduction Among Embroidery Alphabets
- Pattern Rotating: 0.1, 1, 10, or 90 Degrees
- Drag and Drop Editing
- On-Screen Automatic Density Adjustment
- My Design Center Feature
- No-Fuss Stippling at Embroidery Edit
- Basting Stitch Before Embroidery
- Forward Backward Stitch: 1, 10, 100, 1000, Progress Bar
- Droplight Embroidery Positioning Marker
- My Design Snap Mobile Application
- 2-Point Embroidery Positioning Function with LED Pointer
Sewing & Quilting Features
- Bed Area (Depth x Width) Inches: 8.2 x 17.1
- Workspace (Height x Width) Inches: 5 x 11.25
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 1,050
- Knee Lifter
- Feed Dog: 7 (Longer Version)
- Back to Beginning Key
- Standard Presser Feet: 15
- Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles): 760
- Buttonhole Styles: 15 One-Step + 1 Four-Step
- Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts: 4 (3 Alphabet + 1 Cyrillic)
- Stitch Width: 7mm
- Stitch Length: 5mm
- Reinforcement Stitch
- Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed
- My Custom Stitch Feature
- Side Feeding
- Start/Stop Button
- Twin Needle Setting Key
- Needle Position Key (Up/Down)
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) Feature
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment and Leveling
- Pivot Function
- Drop Feed/Free-Motion
- Included Free-Motion Quilting Feet 3
- Built-in Quilting Stitches
- Wide Table: Optional
Embroidery Couching Foot “Y”
Yarn Guide for Embroidery Couching
Zigzag Foot “J”
Advanced Monogramming Foot “N+”
Overcasting Foot “G”
Zipper Foot “I”
Blind Stitch Foot “R”
Button Fitting Foot “M”
Buttonhole Foot “A”
Compact Dual Feed (Digital Dual Feed) Foot
Regular Dual Feed Foot (on Compact Dual Feed Foot)
Straight Stitch Foot
Free Motion Quilting Foot “C”
Free Motion Echo Quilting Foot “E”
Free Motion Open Toe Quilting Foot “O”
1/4" Quilting Foot (Piecing Foot)
Straight Stitch Needle Plate
Embroidery Frame Set, 4" x 4"
Embroidery Frame Set, 5" x 7"
Embroidery Frame Set, 9.5" x 9.5"
Embroidery Frame Set, 9.5" x 14"
Embroidery Positioning Sticker Sheets (4)
Embroidery Needle Plate Cover
Grid Sheet Set
Touch Pen (Stylus)
Quick Reference Guide
Additional Accessories Included in the Box
The XP embroidery unit is stronger to hold the heavier hoop.
Q: Will the XE1 or the XE2 be able to auto fill quilting stitches around an embroidery design?
A: Yes it will.
Find and embroidery design, click "Edit" then you can choose from Stippling, Echo, and all of the other fills included in My Design Center to encase the design, you can choose how far it sets off of the design as well.