- Perfect for your sewing or embroidery machine, this generously sized bag offers the added convenience of a fully adjustable trolley.
- Raise or lower handle height with the simple push of a button.
- The case has a locking two-stage handle and the unit's sturdy double-skate wheels provide smooth transport. The side handles provide additional support when lifting.
- Great for painting, scrapbooking supplies and sewing/quilting supplies.
- Padded sidewalls to protect your contents
- Heavy-duty handles, straps, and zippers to make packing and unpacking a snap
- Solid, one-piece undercarriage with easy-glide dual wheels and a telescoping, lockable, handle
- Beautiful fabric selections that not only look great but wear great too
a little too big and heavy but is a nice case. Your representative was excellent and got the case to me when I needed it. thank you.
I am very unsatisfied with this product. It is very difficult to maneuver this rolling case due to the weight of the machine and small wheels. It is not padded enough to protect the screen well enough. At a sewing class last week, I met a few people whose screens were cracked because the case is unstable and tipped over (which is a $2000 repair). The picture and product description did not indicate that this would be an issue. I wish I had ordered the more expensive Tutto Machine on Wheels case.
Brother SAEPS2 Snowman Embroidery Position 502 Markers (63 Stickers x 8 Sheets)
Brother SACIRC1 Circular Sewing Attachment Bundle, Pin, Braid Cord Feet
Brother Pacesetter ETKS 63 Spool Thread Kit 40wt Poly, 63 Cones x 1100 Yards Each