Creations get turned into stitches instantly as you draw lines in the software
Features Include: Pressure Sensitive Brush, Calligraphy Brush
This is a stand-alone software that does not require other Floriani software to use, but these features will unlock inside the Floriani Total Control-U if both are installed and activated on your computer.
- Creations get turned into stitches instantly as you draw lines in the software
- Includes pressure sensitive brush
- Brushes that turn to stitches as you draw with them:
- Tapered Ends Satin
- Pressure sensitive
- Steil Satin
- Run Bean
- Shape Satin Border
- Multi-page workspace tabs
- Open and merge designs
- Multiple brand thread palettes
- Zoom and Pan
- Auto save
- Fit design to a hoop size
- Export design as an image
- Save to standard home embroidery formats
- Apply fabric texture background to design page
- 3D realistic view of stitches
- Design sequence view
- Virtual design redraw
- Grid lines & guidelines
- Image fading on imported images
- Apply different background color to design page
- Edit density, underlay, and stitch lengths
- Optimize entry/exit points
- Optimize sewing sequence
- Modify start and end points
- Modify objects shape
- Unlimited redo/undo
- Resize and rotate objects
- Alignment tools
- US Warranty 30 days replacement if defective.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Genuine Intel Pentium IV, 2Ghz PC computer (or higher) with a CD-ROM drive
17” or 21” monitor with 1024x768 video resolution with 16-bit color display (or higher)
1 gigabyte of RAM
Microsoft ® Windows® 8 and up operating system
64 bit operating system
Minimum 1 gigabyte hard disk drive space available
Formats Supported Include:
Floriani Files (WAF), Baby Lock/ Brother/Bernia (PES), Elna/ Janome/Kenmore (SEW), Elna (EMD), Janome/Elna (JEF), Viking/ Husqvarna (HUS), Pfaff (PCS), Tajima (DST), Singer/Poem (CSD), Singer (XXX), Melco (EXP), Viking D1 (SHV), Viking/Pfaff (VIP), Viking/Pfaff (VP3)
Hands on with Floriani Sketch-A-Stitch by Brad Martin
Cool new software! This just came out, and I got my dealer copy. Designed for touch devices, you can draw your stitches right on the screen with Floriani Sketch-A-Stitch! Plus, if you own FTC-U, it combines with it so all your software is in one program. Check it out!
Lets Digitize! Floriani Sketch-A-Stitch by Brad Martin In this video I digitize a wolf head using the new Sketch-A-Stitch program from floriani. Enjoy!
Optional DVD: FLORIANI SKETCH STYLE EMBROIDERY WITH TREVOR CONQUERGOOD DVD-SKETCH: "Sketch" your next Embroidery Masterpiece with this training DVD for the new Sketch A Stitch software from Floriani! There's over 4 hours of educational video included, divided into several sections from a quick start guide on the software to more advanced tips and & techniques that will have you "sketching" with confidence in no time!
Our sketching Companion App for Floriani Sketch A Stitch software is finally on the Apple store for iPad users, and it is FREE to download. Use the app for all sorts of sketching right on an iPad - trace photos, sketch skylines, photos, or almost anything from the comfort and safety of your couch! Visit the Apple Store on iPad to download the Companion App today and find the Floriani Sketch A Stitch software through your local Floriani dealer!