* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit! Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
Brother Premium Warranty 2 years parts and labor, 6 years electronic parts, 25 years metal casting..
From John M. Douthat, Founder of AllBrands:""AllBrands is a Brother Authorized Dealer and ASC Authorized Service Center for warranty repairs. We give unlimited tech support by email, fax, phone, text and cell, plus service in our shop and referral to nearest ASC. This is a premium service that mass merchants can't offer, as they simply don't have the tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring your operational, mechanical or electronic questions back to Brother customer service desk—not their mechanics—instead of taking care of the problems themselves. Brother and customers should expect that any problems you might have will be taken care of by the dealer who sold you the equipment, not simply by referring your requests back to the manufacturer, and this is something we guarantee on our Brother machines."
Brother PQ1500S/L is the same as Babylock Baby Jane BL500A by Brother which is selling in dealer stores for $999+
*Save up to $240 more on the additional purchase of 5 to 10 Year Extended Parts and Labor Repair Warranty, Arrow Gidget Portable Folding Table and Chair, 12 Poly Thread Packs, 100 Organ 15x1 Needles, 100 Metal Bobbins, Deluxe Carrying Case.
"I want to thank you very much for your trouble shooting emails. You are certainly more helpful than Brother Customer Service. They just tell you to take it to an Authorized service repair. I have bought 3 sewing machines from your Company , and would not hesitate to recommend Allbrands to anyone looking for a sewing machine. Your shipping and Customer Service is great! Lauretta D, Wallkill, NY"
- High speed straight stitch machine with maximum of 1,500 stitches per minute
- Expanded work area for large projects—more than 6" height and 9" width in the fabric bed area
- Heavy-duty construction for increased stability and penetrating power
- Up to 7 mm stitch length for perfect stitch lengths or basting
- Exclusive pin feed mechanism to prevent slippage
- Knee lifter and extension table for quilting and fabric management of bulky projects
- Built-in telescopic thread stand for cone thread usage
- Full range feed pressure adjustment and 4 feed dog height settings for different fabric weights
- Tension adjustment dial for different fabric and thread weights
- Exclusive fabric separator feature joins lightweight linings to materials such as velvets and eliminates the puckering
- Easy to use foot lift operation-the lower feed dog drops automatically when the presser foot is lifted for easy fabric insertion
- Removable knee lift enables you to lift your presser foot leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- The feed dog adjustment knob lowers the feed dogs below the fabric plate for freemotion sewing (drop feed control)
- Exclusive F.A.S.T. automatic needle threader saves time and your eyesight
- Built-in automatic thread cutter activates with the touch of a button both top and bottom threads are neatly cut and threads are instantly reset for the next sewing operation
- Needle positioning mechanism lets you control needle up after needle stops down
- Eliminates the need to manually rotate the balance wheel to lower or raise the needle during a continuous stop and start sewing operation
- Optional 11" x 23" extension table is included on the Brother PQ-1500S model
This is a complete, 36-minute instructional YouTube video from Brother on the PQ1500SL model. If you do not speak the language, please adjust the volume with the speaker button to the bottom-left of the video, as this film is from one of Brother's factories oversees, and a similar video is not yet available in English.
This is a 6-minute instructional YouTube video from Brother on the PQ1500S model also in a foreign language. Please adjust the volume with the speaker button to the bottom-left of the video, as a similar video is not yet available in English.
Brother PQ1500SLDemonstration by Angela Wolf
*Includes Brother Premium 25 Year Head, 6 Years Electronics, 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
New Zealand Review of Brother PQ1500, Juki TL2010, Janome 1600P (Pfaff Hobby Mega Quilter, and Viking Mega Quilter)
Pin Feed Video 4.26 Minutes
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Click HERE for Brother Parts List Manual for PQ1500SL Sewing Machine
Click HERE for Brother Service Manual for PQ1500SL Sewing Machine
NEW Brother accessories online catalog by machine model numbers
Comes with Push-button Auto Thread Trimmers, Auto Needle Positioner Knee Lever for Presser Foot Lift. Sews up to 1500 Stitches Per Minute. Built-In Automatic Needle Threader. Retractable Drop Feed Dog Control. Includes 12x18 Extension Table. The Brother Pq1500SL is a ultimate machine for tackling problem fabrics, and is amazing for larger scale jobs. UPC Code: 012502601111.
LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches: No
Stitch Select: Straight stitch only
Lighting: 1 Lamp
Number of Needles: 1
Needle Threading System: Easy
Thread Tension: Manual
Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed: Yes
Thread Sensor: No
Automatic Thread Cutter: Yes
Quick-Set™ Bobbin: No (Vertical)
Full USB: No
Computer Connectivity with Update Capability: No
Mouse Capability by USB: No
Bed Area (Depth x Width) inches: 11.0 x 23.2 (with table)
Work Space (Height & Width) inches: 5.7 x 8.6
Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 1,500
Knee Lifter: Yes
Feed Dog: Special to PQ1500SL (with Pin-feed)
Back to Beginning Key: No
Standard Presser Feet Included with Machine: 7
Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles): 1 (Straight Stitch Only)
Buttonhole Styles: No
Built-in Sewing Lettering Fonts: No
Stitch Length: 7mm
Sideways Sewing: No
Start/Stop Button: No
Speed Controller: No
Twin Needle Setting Key: No
Needle Position Key (Up/Down): No
Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® Feature: No
Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Yes
Presser Foot Leveling: No
Automatic Presser Foot Lifter: No
Pivot Function: No
Drop Feed/FreeMotion: Yes (4 Steps)
FreeMotion Quilting Foot: No
Built-in Quilting Stitches: No
Included Quilting Feet: Yes
Accessory Storage: No
Carrying Case: Soft cover
Foot Controller: Yes
Warranty: 2/6/25 year premium warranty. See premium warranty for details.
UPC Code: 012502601111
Machine Dimensions (H x W x D): 12.6" x 7.9" x 19.3"
Machine Weight: 24.2 lbs
Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D): 15" x 11.8" x 25.2"
Shipping Weight: 34.8 lbs
UL/CSA Listed: Yes, 110v
Needle Plate Measurements: Marked in inches
120V, 60Hz, 90 watts, 1.3-1.5 amps
Brother Premium Warranty
- General purpose foot
- Rolled hem foot
- Adjustable zipper foot
- Invisible zipper foot
- 1/4" seam foot
- Brother XA7255301 Spring Action Free Motion Quiliting Foot
- Walking Foot
Other Included Accessories:
- Knee Lifter
- Accessory kit with needle packet
- Ballpoint Needle
- Spool Cap
- Fabric Separator
- Feed Pin
- Feed Pin Changer
- Metal Bobbins (5)
- Seam Edge Guide
- Cleaning Brush
- Screwdrivers (2)
- Spool Cushion
- Power Cord
- Operation Manual
- Fabric separator accessory
- Flex reaction (hinged) regular straight stitch presser foot
- Regular narrow zipper foot
- Concealed invisible zipper foot
- 1/8" Narrow rolled hem edge foot
- SA138 1/4 inch quilt piecing foot
- 11 x 23 Inch Portable Extension Table
- SA137 Seam Allowance guide
- SA139 Walking foot Dual Feed Attachment
- FreeMotion Darning Quilting foot
- Variable Speed Foot control
- Instruction manual English
- Warranty Documentation
- 1 Feed Pin part # 138483-001 Note: Comes installed in the Machine,
and can be found illustrated on page 10 (part # 50) of the parts manual, and on page 14 of the instruction manual. The drop feed lever has to be engaged in the pin feed position before you will see it come up when you turn the handwheel 360 degrees. Also, note the pin drops automatically whenever the presser foot is raised (safety feature).
Part Three of the Fifteen Part series about making your own Little Black Dress with Angela Wolf!.
Why does my needle thread break on freemotion when straight stitch sewing is fine.
For freemotion quilting on a frame, please try Schmetz Size 16 Denim needles, A&E Signature cotton quilting thread, fabric pressure guage at 1/2 way (down or up on the window gauge),and make sure the quilt is down flat against the flatbed of the machine so fabric won't ride up and down on the needle (flagging). Also run the machine faster and move the fabric slower, so the needle won't bend in the fabric. Also feel for any needle burrs on the rotary hook, needle plate or bobbin case that might catch thread. Burrs can be polished off with Crocus cloth from the hardware stores. Please advise what works or doesn't work for you. John Douthat, Owner & Tech.
Why doesn't the pin feed come up when I turn the hand wheel 360 degrees counterclockwise.
The pin feed position on the drop feed lever shown must be selected before it will engage. If you select another position other than pin feed, the pin feed mechanism will not be seen or operate. Please see comments on page 5 of the operation manual. Also the presser foot must be in the down position before the pin feed will come up in normal counterclockwise rotation of the hand wheel. Mike P.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R Box of 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)
Arrow 98611 Gidget 2 II Folding Legs Sewing Machine Table 40x20x28in White (+$199.99, You Save $69.01)
Superior 55623S 100 Metal L Bobbins 100 Standard Universal Rotary, Type L for* (+$39.99, You Save $10.00)