* Synchrony Bank Sewing & More Fixed Payments 0% No Interest Financing with approved credit!
Click HERE to Apply Online for Synchrony Bank Sewing and More Credit Card Approval to use for Online Checkout or in AllBrands stores
Note: Includes Rolled Hem Needle Plate. Sew your seam, finish the edges, and trim away the excess fabric all in one step!
The American Home Serger is an easy to use serger that is perfect for blind & rolled hems, adding elastic, creating finished seams & more. This machine is portable and has several great features including : 4/3/2 thread serging capabilities, easy color coded threading, differential feed, free arm serging, adjustable stitch length & snap on presser feet. This machine also included a free blind hem foot & elastic foot along with a let's get started guide to learn all the ways your machine works and can help you with your sewing projects.
A multifunctional must-have for any sewer, this easy-to-use machine sews a seam, finishes the edge, and trims away any excess fabric all in one step. The serger offers 4/3/2 color-coded EZ threading, differential feed, a free arm for hems and sleeves, and adjustable stitch length and width. For added convenience, it provides stitch functions to do a rolled-edge hem, flatlock seaming, and gathering and decorative chaining. A filled accessory case comes included containing needles, a snap -on blind -hem foot, a snap-on elastic foot, a rolled-hem needle plate, and more. The versatile machine comes in handy for a variety of sewing projects, and features a lightweight design for portability and feet to help keep it stable during operation. The user guide and instructional DVD help get sewing enthusiasts started. The serger measures 13 by 9-3/5 by 11-4/5 inches. In one step, a serger sews your seam, finishes the edge, and trims away any excess fabric. But it does so much more. It has stitch functions to do a rolled edge hem, flatlock seaming, gathering, and decorative chaining. You'll appreciate the color coded EZ threading, differential feed, free arm, and adjustable stitch length and width. Plus, get a filled accessory case containing needles, blind hem foot, elastic foot, rolled hem needle plate, and more.
- Serger machine sews a seam, finishes the edge, and trims away excess fabric all in 1 step
- 4/3/2 color-coded EZ threading, differential feed, free arm, adjustable stitch length and width
- Stitch functions for a rolled-edge hem, flatlock seaming, and gathering and decorative chaining
- Accessory case with needles, blind-hem foot, elastic foot, rolled-hem needle plate, and more
- Measures 13 by 9-3/5 by 11-4/5 inches
- 4/3/2 thread serging capabilities
- Easy color coded threading
- Differential feed
- Free-arm serging
- Adjustable stitch length
- Snap-on presser feet
- Built in carrying handle allows you to easily carry this lightweight machine
- Free blind hem foot and elastic foot
- Let’s Get Started Guide
25 year limited warranty
American Home AH 100 ReviewWhen we reviewed the new American Home AH 100 serger, we were pleasantly surprised to discover how utilitarian it is. This no frills serger is an interesting machine.
It is quite capable of getting the job done without any of the bells and whistles that lots of home sewers have become accustomed to.
Tacony AH100 American Home Review - Serger Pro
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 10 Years Parts, 5 Years Electrical, 90 Days Service Labor on defects in material and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
* 9 stitch functions:
o 4 thread overlock sewing
o 3 thread overlock sewing
o Narrow rolled hemming
o 2 thread serging
o Blind hemming
o Flatlock sewing
o Attaching elastic
o Decorative overlock sewing
* NOTE: blade can be disengaged
* Includes 3 presser feet: all purpose foot, blind hem foot, elastic foot
* Adjustable stitch length and width
* Length adjusts from 1-4 mm
* Width adjusts from:
o Left needle: 6.2 mm - 7.2 mm
o Right needle: 4.0 mm - 5.0 mm
* Other features include:
o Differential feed
o Retractable thread guide
o Free arm: free arm cover removes completely for easy access to lower looper
o 5/8" and 1" seam guide markings
o Color coded threading
* Accessories include:
o 5 needles
o 4 thread caps
o 4 thread nets
o Extra lower blade
o Subsidiary looper (for 2 thread serging) with case
o Allen wrench
o Screw driver
o Rolled hem needle plate
o Accessory case
o Instructional manual
o Width (left to right): 12"
o Depth (front to back): 9-1/2"
o Height: with thread guide hanger extended: 18"; with thread guide hanger closed: 12"
* Weight: 19 lbs.
* Free Notions Pack includes:
o Locking serger tweezers
o Fine point oiler
o Surgical seam ripper
o Serger Looper Threader
You Tube Video on same Babylock Lauren Serger
- 5 Needles (Size 11 and 14)
- 4 Spool caps (4)
- 4 Thread nets (4)
- Extra lower blade
- Subsidiary looper (and storage case)for 2 thread overcast or rolled hem sewing
- Allen Wrench for changing needles
- Rolled Hem needle plate
- Accessory Case
- Instructional manual & DVD
have had fast delivery and pleasant representatives.This is the third machine I have purchased and thus far I've had no problems. I will probably order again when I need other items. Thank you for your prompt service.
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ HAx1 15x1 130R Box of 100 Chrome Plated Sewing Machine Needles Retail Store (+$19.99, You Save $10.00)