** Synchrony Bank 6 Months 0% No Interest Financing. Equal Monthly Pay plus any applicable taxes. Apply online. Transaction Code 106 Synchrony will advise you of your maximum amount or full credit that you can use towards purchase.
Lay-in Type Thread Tension Slots
Throughout the machine make threading easy and efficient. No wrapping, just follow the color coded thread path.
Lower Looper Threader
Allows for easy threading in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place
Automatic Rolled Hemming
Can be created quickly and easily with built-in fingertip control. There is no need to change the throat plate or foot
Can be adjusted quickly for perfect seams and rolled edges
Adjustable Stitch Length
By simply turning the dial located on the exterior right hand side within the range of 1 to 4mm.
Is easily controlled and adjusted by a dial located on the exterior right hand side
- The lower looper threader makes lower looper threading easy. Threading can be done simply by pressing the lever, hooking the thread around the hook, and then operating the lever (MO-114D only).
- It is possible to switch between roll hemming and narrow overlocking in one step simply by operating the nob for switching the darning width.
- The position of the side cutter can be adjusted easily with a dial. The space between the needle and the cutter can be adjusted by turning the knob, depending on the type of fabric used or the condition of the stitches, such as when the edge of the fabric curls up or when there is extra thread.
- Presser foot pressure can be adjusted by turning a dial, according to the type of fabric used.
- A lamp is provided to illuminate the area around the needle.
- There is also an optional two-thread attachment for two-thread sewing (included as standard on the MO-114D)
Sara, we recommend the latest model Juki MO 114D 4 thread serger below because of the easier lay in thread tension system that do not fail to register thread tensions, whether threading or operating the machine. The much older model MO654D model can require that you pull each threads through the needles and loopers to make sure the thread is all the way down between the tension discs before sewing. The main problem is the upper left round tension knob that does not have enough angle in the threading path to naturally pull the thread in between the tension disc by itself. Raise the presser foot. On the Juki MO 114D the tension is automatically released, so the threads fall down between the tension discs without having to be pulled through. The MO634 and all other Juki home sergers with round tension knobs do not have a tension release mechanism when the presser foot is raised. Hope this information helps. Thanks. John
- US Warranty 5 Years Mechanical, 1 Year Electrical, 90 Days Service Labor on defects in material and workmanship.
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
Number of Threads: 2/3/4 Threads
Needle: Schmetz 130/705H Nm 70, 80, 90
Standard Overlock Width:
-Left Needle: 5-7mm
-Right Needle: 3-5mm
-Rolled Hem: 1.8-2.2mm
Stitch Length: 1-4mm (Standard : 2.5mm)
Differential Feed: 0.7-2.0 Ratio
Presser Foot Lift: 5mm/7.5mm
Sewing Speed: Maximum 1,500spm
Differential Feed: Dial, Exterior right hand side
Adjustable Stitch Length: Dial, Exterior right hand side
Upper looper converter: Standard equipment
2, 3, or 4 Thread Stitching
Lower Looper Threader- Allows for easy threading in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place. This get the thread just where you need to thread the looper.
Lay in Tension System
Universal throat plate allows you to go from standard serge to roll hem with the flip of a switch
Adjustable cutting width
Left needle 5-7mm
Right needle 3-5mm
Rolled hem 1.8-2.2mm
Adjustable stitch length 1-4mm
Differential Feed 0.7-2.0 Ratio
Presser foot lift 7.5mm
Adjustble presser foot pressure
JUKI MO-104 Overview
JUKI MO-114D & MO-104 Video Lessons:
Chapter 1: Set Up and Operation
Chapter 2: Threading
Chapter 3: Trial Sewing After Threading
Chapter 4: Adjustments and Settings
Chapter 5: Securing Seams
Chapter 6: Inserting Needles
Chapter 7: Thread Breakage and Unpicking Seams
Chapter 8: 3-Thread Overlock
Chapter 9: Rolled Hem
Chapter 10: Maintenance
Chapter 11: Presser Feet
See More You Tube Videos on JUKI MO-114D and MO-104 Sergers
Electronic foot control
Cleaning brush / needle inserter
Needle set 130 / 705
5 Years Mechanical Defects
2 Years Electrical
90 Days Adjustments on Defects in Material Workshop
Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Organ 15x1ST HAx1ST 100pk Chrome Embroidery Machine Needles Retail Store (+$29.99, You Save $10.00)
Juki 40123395 8 Feet Foot Kit for Juki MO104-114, MO644-735, Bernina Sergers by Juki (+$99.99, You Save $20.00)
Acme 13669 4.5" Thread Scissors Trimmers, Ball Bearing, Spring Loaded (+$4.99, You Save $5.00)