SCHMETZ Super Nonstick Needle has a slippery surface that ensures less adhesive sticks to the needle. The nonstick coating and extra-large eye make these needles an asset for machine embroidery. The distinctive scarf and special eye prevent skipped stitches, and the slightly rounded point provides trouble-free sewing on most materials. The strong, conical blade reinforcement easily handles thick fabrics like denim. It is offered in four sizes with five needles per card, 10 cards per box.
A Super Universal Needle with a non-stick coating of NIT (Nickel-Phosphor-PTFE). Extra-large eye is suitable for embroidery work. The eye corresponds to a needle two sizes larger (i.e., the 70/10 NonStick eye is similar to a size 90/14 regular Universal eye). Distinctive scarf with the special design of the eye ensures prevention of skipped stitches. Slightly rounded point provides trouble-free sewing on most materials. Strong conical blade reinforcement easily handles thick fabrics like denim. Use for machine embroidery, hook and loop tapes, general sewing. No color coding. Available in sizes 70, 80, 90, and 100..
· Description: Super NonStick Needles for vinyl & adhesive backed fabrics. The
nonstick surface reduces sticky needles when working with fusibles. Use for
machine embroidery, machine applique and hoop & loop tape.
· Needle Name & Sizes: Super NonStick sizes 70/10, 80/12(2), 90/14, 100/16.
· Needle Notes:
- Anti-adhesive coating(NIT), extra large eye, distinctive scarf and reinforced
blade prevent skipped stitches and provides a residue-free needle.
- Use when sewing with vinyl, laminated cotton, oilcloth, embroidery
stabilizer, temporary spray adhesive, fusibles.
- Use for machine embroidery, machine appliqué multi-media quilting.