Bundle & Save
Get additional savings when you purchase any of these items along with this product.
Brother Premium Warranty 2 years parts and labor, 6 years electronic parts, 25 years metal casting..
Explore new levels in commercial or hobby embroidery with new features that bring flexibility, speed and precision.
Brother Firmware Update V1.03 for PR680W. This software update will provide the following changes:
Improved machine's functionality for the following features.
§ Improved the function to be able to select and delete multiple pattern data at once.
Whether you are considering a home business or just looking to open-up your creativity, getting the right partner is a great place to begin. The Entrepreneur 6-Plus incorporates all the outstanding features you’d expect to find in any of the Brother home embroidery machines, together with the speed and finish of a commercial machine. It’s so user-friendly and so incredibly easy-to-use. Put it to work – or play – for you!
When you have your sights on going from stay-at-home hobbyist to small business marketplace, choose the innovative Entrepreneur W PR680W 6-Needle Embroidery machine to help get you there.
With six-needle speed and versatility, the PR680W can handle different-sized projects with ease. Create on a generous 8'' x 12'' work area and see your designs on the large 10.1'' built-in high-definition LCD display. Make something new or add an upcycling touch with any of the 100 built-in embroidery designs. Need to get pinpoint accuracy with your needle? Get precision crosshair positioning, light up your fabric, and see where the needle will drop for all your projects with the Embroidery Droplight Laser.
Next-level versatility, next-level speed, and next-level editing. Turn any challenge into an opportunity and see how the Entrepreneur W PR680W can take your passion to the next level.
The new PR680W is ready to take you from stay-at-home hobbyist to small business marketplace with six customizable needle settings and a generous 8" x 12" work area. With the PR680W, create new projects on the large 8"x 12" embroidery area or add an upcycling touch using one of the 100 built-in embroidery designs, 18 monogramming font styles, or 140 frame pattern combinations.
• 6-Needle Versatility
• Crosshair Embroidery Droplight Laser
• Built-in Designs
• Six-Needle Speed
• Color Grouping, Color Management, and Color Sort
• Connect Wirelessly
• LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area
• Color LCD Touchscreen Display
• Expandable Library of Built-in Tutorials
• Adjustment and Zoom Feature
• Administrative and Operator Lock for Safety and Security
MEET THE ENTREPRENEUR 6-PLUS
NOW IT'S EASY TO GO PRO FROM HOME
Whether you're considering a home business or just looking to open up your creativity, getting the right partner is a great place to begin. Introducing the Entrepreneur 6-Plus. Put it to work – or play – for you!
- Six needles with customizable settings for speed and color lock. At the same time, the Thread Tension Range Expansion creates a wide range of tension settings, making it easier to embroider on difficult fabrics with correct tension—without distorting or puckering the fabric.
- Get precision accuracy positioning and light up your fabric to see where the needle will drop for all your projects with the PR680W Embroidery Droplight Laser.
- Create new projects or add a nice upcycling touch with 100 built-in embroidery designs, 18 monogramming font styles, 140 frame pattern combinations, 50 lettering fonts, 50 built-in utility stitch designs, and 10 buttonhole styles in three sizes.
- Increase your productivity and efficiency with industry-leading highspeed acceleration of up to 1,000 stitches per minute (spm) in seven seconds—which means that projects will be completed faster and
with minimal noise.
- Color Grouping allows multiple regions to be selected at a time for editing color. Intuitive Color Management aids in easy design customization. And Color Sort helps to cut down on thread changes when combining designs.
- When connected to your wireless network, get machine updates wirelessly, send designs from your PC† to the PR680W with Design Database Transfer and get alerts when it's time to change thread or when your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App. You can also link up to 10 machines wirelessly when using PE-DESIGN 11.
- lettering fonts, 50 built-in utility stitch designs and 10 buttonhole styles in 3 sizes
- Generous 8" x 12" embroidery area for just about any sized project, and with bright, customizable lighting, you can illuminate your work with four built-in LED lights to see colors clearly with virtually no
- The large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display, with large icons and scrolling menu, makes on-screen editing and letter input a snap.
- HD tutorials make learning easy! View 24 tutorial videos directly on the high-definition LCD display—with everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- View your creations in crisp, vivid color and watch them become more significant with the new zoom function of up to 200%. Easily adjust your design by rotating in .01 degree, 1 degree, 10 degrees, or
- Security lock modes and key optimization are designed to help the user and business owner customize workflows for their business. A short cut key allows the user to jump directly to the embroidery screen.
- US Warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- LCD Display Size Inches Diagonal 10.1"
- Display (Number of Colors) 16,777,216
- Stitch Select
- Opening Screen
- On-Screen Help
- Built-in Tutorial Videos 24
- Built-in Languages
- On-Screen Editing
- Lighting 4 Built-in LEDs
- Thread Tension Manual
- 6-Needle Threading System Automatic
- Individual Needle Attribute Setting Maximum Speed / Color Anchor / Needle Threader
- Thread Sensor Upper and Lower
- Thread Sensor On / Off
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Short Stitch Deletion Setting
- Thread Tail Length Setting
- Thread Wiper
- Jump Stitch Thread Trimming
- Thread Trim Setting Key
- Quick-Set Bobbin Vertical
- Full USB 2
- Computer Connectivity
- WLAN Enabled
- Design Database Transfer†
- Wireless LINK Function Yes (Up to 10 Machines)
- Media Type USB 2 USB Slot (No SD Card Compatibility)
- Embroidery Droplight Laser
- Precision Accuracy Positioning
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y) Inches 12" x 8"
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute) Up to 1,000 spm
- Sewing Speed for Frames 400 - 1,000 spm
- Sewing Speed for Caps 400 - 600 spm
- Free Arm Embroidery
- Standard Included Frames 4 (8" x 12", 5" x 7", 4" x 4", 1.5" x 2")
- Built-in Embroidery Designs 100
- Built-in Embroidery Letting Fonts 50
- Built-in Monogram Designs 18
- Built-in Utility Embroidery Designs 50
- Built-in Buttonhole Styles 10 Styles in 3 Sizes
- Built-in Frame Designs 140 (10 Shapes x 14 Stitch Patterns)
- Built-in Decorative Alphabets 12
- Resume Function
- Built-in Border Function and Designs
- Automatic Color Sorting on Border Function
- Color Sort Feature
- Color Shuffling 2 Function
- Color Grouping Feature
- Intuitive Color Management to Deselect Color Sections
- Pause Setting
- Appliqué Creator Function
- Create Multiple Appliqués in one Hoop
- Insert Letter at Midpoint of Text Line
- Input Second Line of Text
- Align Left, Center, Right
- Grouping After Line Break
- Edit Single Letter
- Edit Full Line of Text
- Divide Line of Text
- Combine Lines of Text
- 3 Thumbnail Sizes (L-M-S)
- Advanced Multiple Design Selection
- Grouping of Letters and Designs
- Start / Finish Point Setting Area
- Manual Color Sequence
- Temporary Needle Bar Setting
- Advanced Multiple Pattern Selection
- Space Reduction Among Embroidery Alphabets
- Pattern Rotating 0.1, 1, 10, or 90 Degrees
- Drag and Drop Editing
- On-Screen Automatic Density Adjustment
- Zoom Function Up to 200% in Edit Mode
- Basting Stitch Before Embroidery
- Smart Stitch Management Entry Forward or Backward up to 1,000 Stitches / Direct Key
- Preview Designs Before Stitching
- Stitch Simulator
- Short Cut Key
- Echo Quilt
- Security Lock: Administrator and Operator Locks
- Key Optimization
- Thread Tension Range Expansion
- Wireless Software Download
- Warranty Premium Lmited Warranty
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 23.11" L x 20.24" W x 23.19" H
- Embroidery Speed - Frames 400 - 1,000 spm
- Embroidery Speed - Caps 400 - 600 spm
- Number of Needles 6
- Number of Spools 6
- Link Multiple Machines to Computer
- Color-Coded Thread System
- Cap Frame Capability (check instruction manual for size specifics)
- 8" x 12" Frame
- 5" x 7" Frame
- 4" x 4" Frame
- 1.5" x 2" Frame
- Needle Sets
- Pre-Wound Bobbins
- Touch Pen
- Spool Mats, Nets and Caps
- USB Cable
- Embroidery Sheet Grids
- Operation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide