Mighty Hoop Hoopmaster Starter Kit 2 for Brother PR Series and Babylock 6 or 10 needle machines.
Included in this kit is:
- Hoopmaster Station
- Hoopmaster Freestyle Base
- 5.5" Hoopmaster Fixture and Freestyle Arm
- 5.5" Mighty Hoop
- 6.25" x 8.25" Mighty Hoop
- 8" x 13" Mighty Hoop
- Adjustable Fixture
Note: **WARNING: Mighty Hoops contain very strong magnets. If you have any type of medical device that can be affected by magnets, please consult your physician before ordering. By ordering you agree that you have read and understand this warning.**
The Mighty Hoop is a new magnetic hoop that makes hooping very easy. There is no need to adjust the outer ring as the hoop holds the garment with magnetic force and automatically adjusts for different thicknesses. It also reduces the stress on your wrists and hands because it wants to pull itself together. Even for thick garments, there is very little pressure needed to apply the hoop. Hoop burn is greatly reduced because of the way the hoop holds the fabric. Unlike clamps, Mighty Hoops are designed to work with the HoopMaster for easy accurate hooping.
- US Warranty 1 year replacement on defective or missing parts.
- Non-US Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- The actual sewing area of a Mighty Hoop is usually about 3/4" to 1" less than the size listed for the hoop. The sizes listed are the approximate inside dimensions of the hoop.
- The 8x13" is a little different, it will have a sewing area of about 7.25" deep x 11.5" wide on a 6 needle machine. The10 needle machine will be able to sew a little wider.
- Your machine will not recognize the size of the Mighty Hoops, so you should always do a trace of your design to make sure it will fit.
Here is a summary of the different versions of the 8x13" hoop. These options are explained in a video at www.mightyhoop.com/8x13.html
- We have 2 different versions of this hoop because they each can hoop certain types of garments better. The main difference is the way that they are held in the machine. The Tubular Version is the most common way to order
this size, it has the machine adaptor brackets on the top hoop, just like the standard hoops that come with your machine. The Flat version has the machine adaptor brackets on the bottom hoop.
- The Tubular version is best for T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and other items that are "tubular" when loading them in the machine. By this we mean that material has to go around and hang under the needle plate when sewing.
- The Flat version is best for the backs of thick jackets and blankets. The brackets are on the bottom ring of this hoop, so when you open the jacket up, it basically lays on top of the ring and all of the material is on top of the brackets that hold the hoop in the machine. This makes it easier to load thick jackets in the machine because the material does not need to be pulled up and over the brackets or the needle plate arm. The flat version is not good for T-Shirts or Sweatshirts because the machine adaptor brackets end up inside the garment and there is no way to get the material out of the way.
- We suggest that you order the Tubular Version, unless you only do thick jackets and blankets. The strength of both versions is exactly the same. The only difference is how the hoop is loaded into the machine.
- If you are going to use this hoop for really heavy items, you have to be careful with the weight on the machine arms and drive system. You should support the item when embroidering to take some of the weight off of the machine.
- 8x13" Tubular Version: This is the best option for hooping normal items including
T-shirts and sweatshirts. The machine adaptor brackets are on the top hoop like normal hoops.
8x13" Adjustable Fixture:
This fixture is made to hold hoops from the 6.25x8.25" size to the 8x13" size on the HoopMaster station for easier design placement. You can use the Mighty Hoops without the HoopMaster or Fixture, but having the HoopMaster andFixture makes hooping a lot easier. This fixture will work with other large sizes of Mighty Hoops that we may make in the future. This fixture only holds hoops in the middle of the Station, you can not position the 7.25" to the left or right side. If you want to use the 7.25" hoop towards the left or right side of the station or on smaller items like bags, you should purchase the special 7.25" fixture.
This hoops fits on the following machines:
Brother PR600/600II Babylock EMP/BMP6
Brother PR600C/620 Babylock BMP8/BMP9
Brother PR650/650E/670E Babylock BNT10
Brother PR1000/1000E Babylock ENT10/ENT10L
Brother PR1050X Babylock Valiant
A: The 8x13” Mighty Hoop works on all Brother and Babylock 6 or 10 needle machines. The 6-needle machine should have the “A” Frame arms extended all the way out like the 300x200 plastic Brother hoop that came with your machine. The main reason this hoop may not fit in the them machine would be the Thumb Tab on the bottom ring of the 8x13. This can cause the hoop to hit in the back of the machine before the brackets clip in to the arms. Make sure to have the Thumb Tab facing the front of the machine towards the embroiderer. This will help the hoop get in the machine farther.
Very good experience! Thanks!!