INCLUDED: In Store Instruction
Brother Premium Warranty 2 years parts and labor, 6 years electronic parts, 25 years metal casting..
"AllBrands is a Brother Authorized Dealer and ASC Authorized Service Center for any repairs including warranty parts and labor. We give unlimited technical support by email, fax, and phone. We service machines in our stores and/or refer to the nearest ASC centers nationwide. Mass merchants do not have tech service or repair departments for your equipment. They are unable to help you directly, only referring any operational, mechanical, or electronic questions back to the manufacturer instead of taking care of problems themselves. Manufacturers and customers should expect that any problems will be taken care of by the dealer or merchant who sold you the equipment, not just by referring your requests back to the manufacturer." John Douthat, Owner & Tech
When you are ready to step into the world of embroidery and take your skills from the home to a home business, the Entrepreneur One PR1X is ready to take you there. The single-needle PR1X has precision crosshair accuracy and a generous 8” x 12” embroidery area to get you started. The 495 built-in embroidery designs include modern art and groovy patterns to monogram and quilting designs, while the included free arm allows you to embroider hard-to-reach areas like caps, sleeves, and bags with ease. The world of embroidery awaits you with the Entrepreneur One PR1X. Where will it take you?
Single-Needle Versatility- The Entrepreneur One PR1X Single needle embroidery machine has free arm embroidery to easily reach areas like caps, sleeves, and bags and an automatic needle threading system so you can quickly spool your needle.
Crosshair 2-Point Positioning Laser- Get precision accuracy positioning and light up your fabric to see where the needle will drop for all your projects with the Crosshair 2-Point Positioning Laser.
Generous Workspace- The Entrepreneur One PR1X has a generous 8” x 12” embroidery area for just about any sized project.
Built-in Embroidery Designs- Create something new with 495 built-in embroidery designs ranging from stylish wildlife motifs and funky alphabet styles to traditional appliqués.
Funky Fonts- The list of fun built-in fonts includes 25 regular-sized fonts, 4 small fonts, 1 super small font, 2 Cyrillic fonts, and 1 super cool 3D font.
Color LCD Touchscreen Display- The large 7.0" built-in high-definition LCD display, with large icons and a scrolling menu, makes on-screen editing and letter input a snap. Large defined icons, thumbnail size selector, color navigation, scrolling menu, and swipe capability.
LED Lighting- With bright, customizable lighting, you can illuminate your work to see colors clearly with virtually no shadows!
Bobbin Feature- Save time with the Vertical Bobbin for easy bobbin changes without removing your hoop and the Side Bobbin winder so you can wind a new bobbin while the machine is embroidering.
Expandable Library of Online Tutorials- The Entrepreneur One PR1X HD tutorials make learning easy! Tutorials are online and available 24/7 whenever you need a quick refresher.
On-Screen Editing- Input multiple lines of text or lettering and insert graphic elements, all with the capability to edit. Rearrange words or phrases, combine selected words, change the style and size of individual letters, and even change the font style of a whole line. Easily align text Left, Center, and Right. Perfect for embroidering multiple-line poems, phrases, and wedding announcements.
- Manufacturer's US warranty 25 Years Head, 6 Years Electrical, 2 Years Parts, 2 Years Labor
- Extended US Warranty: Extended Warranty Available
- Non-US Warranty: To view the warranty for this combo, please view specific warranty information on the individual product pages.
Weight: 68.34 lbs.
Footprint: 23.1" L x 19.92" W x 22.24" H
- LCD Display Size (Horizontal x Vertical) Inches: 3.6 x 6.0
- Display (Number of Colors): 260,000
- Opening Screen
- Stitch Select: Touch Screen
- On-Screen Help
- Built-in Languages
- On-Screen Editing
- Lighting: 4 LED Lights
- Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings
- Thread Tension: Manual
- Needle Threading System: Advanced – Multi-Needle Style
- Easy Bobbin Winding: On Side of Machine
- Adjustable Bobbin Winding Speed
- Thread Sensor
- Thread Sensor On / Off: Upper and Bobbin
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- Vertical Bobbin
- Full USB: 1
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability
- Media Type: Several Media via USB
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y): 8" x 12"
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute): 1,000 spm
- Standard Included Frames: 2 (12" x 8” and 4" x 4”)
- Built-in Brother Embroidery Designs: 495
- Built-in Embroidery Lettering Fonts: 33
- Built-in Alphabet Designs: 8
- Built-in Frame Designs: 10 Shapes x 14 Stitch Patterns
- Built-in Border Function and Designs
- Thread Wiper
- Resume Function
- Trial Position / Layout Function
- Curving Text on Screen Editing
- Multiple-line Text Input and Alignment (Left, Center and Right)
- Color Ordering
- Pattern Rotating: 1, 10, or 90 Degrees
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Zoom Function: Zoom to View Many Designs up to 200% Actual Size
- Preview Designs Before Stitching
- Programmable Monochrome Embroidery
- Basting Stitch Before Embroidery
- Stitch Forward / Backward: 1, 10, 100, 500 Stitches
- Crosshair 2-Point Positioning Laser
- Cap Frame Capability
Embroidery Frame Set, 4" x 4"
Needle Plate Cover
Touch Pen (Stylus)
Quick Reference Guide
Additional Accessories included in the Box